Friday, September 25, 2009

Argh!!!

I sit here with a can of MTN DEW wondering what to write about. I blame the iPhone. I have the kids this weekend and we have a lot planned. There is a Family Fun Fair at Rocket Park and this weekend marks the 100 year anniversary of Inyokerns' founding and there is a bunch going on for that. So I should have a lot to write about soon. I really need to write every night before bed, good stuff or not, I've never claimed this was going to be gold, or enrich your life in any way.


Last weekend I went to Vegas to see friends from WA. What a great trip. We went on an ATV ride with Awesome Adventures. Not only was it a fun ride but they took us into an old gold and silver mine and gave us a little history lesson about the area. The lunch they provided was top notch as well. They have built a little ghost town that you ride out to where they have a BBQ set up. Lunch was corn on the cob, beans, and chicken all very tasty. After you eat lunch you ride around a bit more before heading back in. A great way to spend a few hours away from Vegas.


We also went to Dicks Last Resort for dinner in Excalibur. It was fun and I was made fun of the second I stepped in. It seems people can spot me from a mile away because the guy was across the room with a microphone, its just too bad I'm deaf and didn't hear what was said. There was also a girl walking around handing out balloon...sculptures. My friend was the B-day boy and got a naked stripper on a pole. Me? I got a gigantic penis, complete with testicles and, um, lets just say... well, I'll add the picture. The best part was when she was tying it around my waist she basically went down on me. All in all a good trip.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Ok that balloon is brilliant lol