Thursday, October 16, 2008

May I please catch my breath?

I have been all over the place lately. I went to Albuquerque last weekend for a Balloon festia trip which was great, came home did school then went up into the mountains. Camping was great even though it got as cold as 19 degrees. We mostly hung out near the fire all day and night but it was fun to get out there all the same. Christian and I spent most of the time telling eachother we loved one another while the other couple spent of their time fighting. It was comical at times and awkward at times. I even stopped by the ranch I used to work at and said hi to some old friends. As soon as I got back from camping I had to make an emergency trip to Albuquerque. The details of the trip are privet but I was there for less then 24 hours. I think I spent more time driving there and back then I spent in Albuquerque. I went over my lines and am progressing slowly with that. I will be ready come show time though. So I have been away from my computer for about a week and a half and boy did I miss it. I have so much to catch up on.

No comments: