Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick week, long weekend.

This past week has gone by rather quickly, well up until this weekend that is. I did my regular stuff during the week, school mostly but my pool leauge started this tuesday and that was fun, even though I had to play a killer team. On friday though all my Theatre Arts Club stuff begain. It started off with preview day at the college. I woke myself up early, which is a rarity, and got up to the college by 9:30 A.M. What we all did was put on a quick little 30 minute improv show for the high school students before they took tours of the school. It was great, they are a tough crowd but we got them laughing and participating with us. We did have two little slips, one of us made fun of the college and another said "shit" Not to big a deal but I hope we dont get into trouble for it. After our show we hung around and passed out some fliers about the theatre degree we offer and we promoted the hell out of our car wash which was to be held the next day. We finished up there and I went and got myself ready for the spook house I'm helping out with. I play the young priest from the exorcist movie. It started around 6:00 P.M. and went until 11:00. We scared the crap out of some people, it was great. My favorite is when high school boys run out screaming. When it was over I went home to go to sleep. I got up the next morning early again and went to our car wash to help set up. I had to be at the spook house by 9:00 A.M. because we were doing one during the day for the younger kids. I dressed up as a Ghostbuster and if anyone needed me, I was there to zap away the ghosts. It was amazing how old some of the people were that wanted my help. I did that until 3:00 P.M. when it closed. I had to be back at 5:00 P.M. to change myself back into the priest. There was a street fair going on so I just stayed there, got a bite to eat and walked around. I went back to work and didn't get done until 11:00 P.M. and let me tell you, my feet were hurting bad. So today I took it easy, football and a couch, thats it.

No comments: