Monday, January 26, 2009

It's been awhile.

Some time has passed since my last post, sorry about that. I haven't been feeling all that hot lately and things just seem to be forgotten...OK well maybe I do think of them but then I ignore them. Things are going well, other than that. I had my kids this weekend and we celebrated my sons' birthday a little early. He will be 13 this week and I am just going insane because of it. He's a good kid and so hopefully he doesn't get into the trouble I got into around his age.

School has started and between classes and my duties as V.P. I should be kept busy this semester. Speaking of, on Tuesday the third we are having auditions for Coyote Idol. If you don't know what it is, its really just a talent show where the judges act like the people from American Idol. The judges don't actually pick the winners, that is up to the audience voting, but its a blast to watch.

I put an application in with the Boys and Girls Club as well. I'm hoping with the volunteer work I have already done they will know who I am and then hopefully have a job again, but only time will tell. That's all for now, I have to get ready for classes tonight, we have auditions and this one is a musical so I'm a little scared.

No comments: