Thursday, January 29, 2009

Auditions.

I got the cast list from Little Shop Of Horrors yesterday and I got cast as the Dentist Orin. Yes, I have to sing. No, I do not have any training other than loudly mimicking songs behind the relative safety of the windows in my car. This will be a great challenge for me but will be worth every minute of it.

I have been on the radio twice so far promoting Coyote Idol and our Friday the 13th Classic Movie Night. Being the V.P. of the Theatre Arts Club has been both exciting and utterly depressing. We have already done so much to promote the school, and in my opinion, more than anyone else. But every corner we turn we seem to be met with political B.S. from governing bodies of the school. Even if I were to stay here another semester, I seriously doubt I would try for a re-election. You know what? Strike that. If I do end up staying here I'm going to run for office in the Student Body and change it all from the top down. Lets all hope it does not come to that.

No comments: