Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cleaning up.

I have been trying to organize things a little bit since I've gotten back but its not going so well. I go out to the garage and start but I have so much stuff that needs to stay in boxes because I'm in a temporary living situation, or at least what I hope is a temporary living situation, that I can't get much done. I have things I want to sell, things I want to keep for when I have my own place again, things I want to leave in boxes and just hings in general. I'm like my sister, a collector of collections. Some of the things I want to sell I cant bring myself to get rid of like comic books and things of that nature.

I am heading to Temecula to stay with my brother for a week or two so we can both go to L.A. together and look for auditions. It should help the both of us to have some sort of support rather than going it alone and since we are very different people with different talents, I don't think we will be competing with each other much. Even if we are though I'm sure if one of us gets something and the other doesn't we wont be resentful we will be happy for the one who gets a part.

I am still keeping myself very busy with local acting things. Not acting for me but with publicity and getting the new Ridgecrest theatre troupe off the ground. I was asked to be on the founding board of the Ridgecrest Community Theatre Troupe. It's a great honer to be asked and I hope we can turn it into a great community organization.

No comments: