Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sreepy

Yes that is "sreepy" as in very tired/sleepy not "creepy" as in scary man. I seem to have had very little time for anything lately which is good to keep busy but I am exahusted. I just got back into RC a few hours ago and will go back to Temecula tomorrow night. If I'm this tired I can't even imagine how tired the kids are, but they are good sports and are trucking along nicely with very little bumps along the way.

I went to my audition yesterday and I felt like it was a little crappy. I was nervious and when I did my cold reading I held back. I wanted to get up and move but I just sat in the chair and read. When I called the person I was supposed to call today about it they said the notes basically said I "did ok, but think I could do better" also that I have "a look" what look that is, I don't know. He told me to schedual another appointment for a reread. I guess thats not to bad huh? It's better than "hahahaha, are you seriously trying to act?"

I am getting my headshots done Monday and that should help me get work as well. Without headshots they cant see what I look like to hire me and with a non professional head shots they wont take me sieriously anyway. So, I'm in town for tonight then I'll be in L.A., Temecula and possibly anywhere I am able to film a movie. Wish me luck and I'll try and keep everyone up to date.

No comments: