Monday, February 2, 2009

What a weekend!

I went down to Temecula to see my brother and his family this weekend. I needed an escape from Ridgecrest in the worst way and this was just what the doctor ordered. I showed up Thursday night around midnight so we didn't do to much other than go to bed. I say bed and not sleep because with me its always just bed and still very little sleep.

Anyway, so Friday we kinda just hung out and relaxed, not much going on but that is fine with me. Saturday rolls around and my brother is a huge UFC fan and was having a party for the fight that night. I got myself ready for the party, showered, got my hair did, all that stuff we have to do to be socially acceptable. People started showing up around five and for the most part when I was introduced the other person would say "So your the infamous Chad." To which the only reply I had was "If that's what you want me to be."

Drinks were had by many and I had a great time. Everyone was laughing, telling jokes, telling stories all outside with a fire going in the fire pit. Oh how I love fire. The next morning we woke up and had breakfast at IHOP. I love stuffed french toast. I then headed home to hang out with some friends in Ridgecrest for the Superbowl. It was a good game but just like when the Steelers beat my Seahawks, they had a little help. At the end, when the booth didn't review an obvious error in judgment on the field. But that's just my opinion.

No comments: