Wednesday, February 11, 2009

iChad

I finally got my iPhone that I have been waiting patently for what seems like forever. It's the first Apple product I have owned and am a little nervous about but so far, I love it. I can now check my email on the go as I can with weather conditions, news, sports scores... just about anything I want really. What can I say? We live in a material world and I am a material girl...er, boy.

I also have gotten myself a job. I am very excited that the Boys & Girls club has hired me. To me its more than a job. I know kids can be frustrating at times, especially when they are in large numbers, but I know it will be well worth it.

Last but not least, I am going to Las Vegas this weekend for Christians 21st birthday. we are going to have a blast. I will take her to many of the places I love but will also go where ever she wants to go, do what ever she wants to do and see what ever she wants to see. I cant wait to write about this trip. I am also going to L.A. next month for a school trip which will also be a blast.

No comments: