Friday, February 20, 2009

Coyote Idol Tonight!

Tonight is the 3rd annual Coyote Idol show. It starts at 7:30 and will take place in the Cerro Coso Lecture Center. It should be a lot of fun and we have a lot of prizes for the winners.

Today in about 30 minuets or so, I get to go down to the Police station for my Live Scan. Its an electronic finger printing that gets sent to the F.B.I and D.O.J. Its for my new job at the Boys and Girls club, basically making sure I have no prior record of crimes and especially crimes against Children. After That I have one more step before I start working...the T.B. test. I hate needles, of all the pre employment stuff this will be the hardest. Drug test, no problem. Background check, easy as pie. But needles...NEEDLES! :(

I also get my kids this weekend. Its been a few weeks so I'm happy to get them. I'm going to take them to Coyote Idol to see the show and tomorrow Christian and I are taking them up to the mountains to play in the snow. Not quite sure about Sunday yet but I'm sure we will find something fun to do.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

TB test is simple. It's a tiny prick that barely goes under your skin. I mean it's still a needle, which you hate, but at least they don't stab you deep!!

Ryalin said...

Hey, make sure that you get it done on a M/T/W, they have to read it 2-3 days later so most dr's offices will NOT give them on a Th or Fri! Yes, Tracy is right, it's a small one. I had to get Typhoid for our trip to Can cun this summer and that hurt like a mother trucker. Couldn't move my arm for 4 days. At least it doesn't have to go in your "belly button". wink, wink