Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back in the saddle again.

I have not been on the computer for sometime now. It's my iPhone. It has completely taken over my life. Between work, school, a girlfriend and getting my kids (when I'm allowed) I have been managing my time poorly. I'm hoping I have fixed that and will fall into a nice little routine soon.

Work has been going well. I just got done with my first week and now know the kids a little better which will help me tremendously. I believe this is the first job that i have had that gives me weekends off, so that's neat.

School is going well, still learning lines and blocking but we are great for where we are at and how much time we have to be ready. The set is going to be amazing and the puppet for Audrey 2 is amazing. My friend is helping with costumes and is making my little girl a dress to match the girls that sing on stage, I hope my ex lets me take the kids to see the show.

3 comments:

Raesha D said...

Hello!! we saw the trailer for observe and report on Friday night! i can't wait to see it. I literally shrieked a little in the movie theater. Michael thinks i'm such a dork.

Karissa said...

You subscribed to CrochetME...you need to subscribe to Scizorgirl :-) Looooooove you.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 300 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?