Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pictures.

I am trying to go through my pictures and edit a few of the really good ones. The problem is, I don't have a really good editor. A friend of mine @JustMegs turned me on to Picasa. It seems OK but I've only been using it for oh, twenty minuets. One of the problems I am having with it is it scans and opens/makes folders of all my pictures. I have, literally, tens of thousands of pictures. Some folders I haven't gone through to delete bad pictures yet but still, I just want to open my own folders and edit my pictures one by one. When I have to see them all sitting there its a little daunting. I'm gonna play around with it more and see what happens. If anyone knows of any other good (free) editors let me know. Just for the record, @JustMegs seems to have mastered Picasa so I am sure its a great program, just maybe not the one for me. But again only about twenty minuets in so I won't throw it out just yet.

1 comment:

DebbyK said...

Upload to flickr. I have the paid unlimited membership for $24 a year. Worth it for the 30k + pictures I have online. It's linked in with a site called picnik.com so you can edit straight from flickr or use the site by itself. You can also pull in pics from facebook, myspace, photobucket, your hard drive... lots of options. I have my classes use picnik.com and they love it.