Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What a long strange trip its been...

What a blast from the past. The last time I was in Washington was last year for my Grandfathers funeral. Needless to say I didnt do much other than deal with all that. This time I went for a wedding. Christian and I flew up and spent 5 day there. We stayed with an old friend and her family, Megan. I havent seen her since I was about 13ish but we got along like not a day had passed by. We got to spend a lot of time with her, her husband and their child. What great people. They took us all over the area and we didnt stop.



A few of the highlites were The Space Needle in Seattle, Pikes Place and the first Starbucks, an underground tour of old Seattle, Wild Game Animal Park, Snoqualmie Falls, etc etc. Lets just say not a moment was wasted. I will hopefully spend some time soon editing pictures and let the trip speak for itself. for now, heres a sample or two.

No comments: