Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Damn

It was my friend in the plane crash. I guess denial is not just a river in Egypt huh. I have been very upset and angry over this and have left work, school and, well, everything for a few days. I put my life in perspective and have now decided to quit my job. I have a few opportunities here in town. nothing great but I have decided I don't need great, I need to be home. I have a new idea for a movie I will write and I will look for more auditions as soon as my play is over here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn is right. I'm glad you're not up at the Ranch anymore - that's a heck of a commute, and it's just about to get pretty dangerous driving up there so often during the winter.

I am sorry about Chris, man, but I don't believe in curses, so keep your head up.

I can't wait to see you, bro. We'll be there in just over a month.