Sunday, September 9, 2007

Starting up

As I start my blog here it is the first Sunday of football season. My Seahawks have played and are, as of now, undefeated. Whats that you say? The entire half of the NFL will be undefeated by Monday night? To that I say "F-you." For those of you who don't know me, I will tell you I work for a ranch somewhere in the national sequoia forest. That gives me time to sit, think, spin then do it all over again. I am also an up and coming actor currently working on the laramie project. Most of my blogging will be about those two items of life in my sphere, how stupid people are in the mountains "What do you mean the closest gas is twenty six miles away? I'm below empty!" And the frustrations of trying to become an actor. Oh, and maybe a little football.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After one game, the Atlanta Falcons are unfeated. They're the hometown favorite of a few of my soldiers here. I'm slowly trying to get into football, but it's not nearly as easy as obsessing over the Mets :]

Raesha D said...

Welcome to blogland brother!! Did you notice you and I have use the same template:) TOO cool!!! I LOVE YOU!