Thursday, September 20, 2007

Death of a friend?

I found out a few days ago that one of my best friends from school died in a plane crash near Seattle. His name is Chris Schaeffer but the information I have seen for my self says "Chris Schafer". This could be a typo but this could be a coincidence, they were the same age, but different rent spellings of the last name. I heard it through; myspace, to my wife, to me. My wife thinks I don't believe it because he was my friend. My best friends in school were Chris, David, and Travis. Travis was in a horrible car crash which left his girlfriend dead, and him relearning how to walk and talk, among other things. David was killed in L.A. after he and his nephew were leaving a bar, celebrating his nephews 21st birthday. If I have to continue the story and say my last best friend was killed in a plane crash...I'm scared for myself.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

I hope it's not him! That's horrible!!