Friday, May 1, 2009

Sprinting to keep up.

Holy crap I have been busy! I got my radio drama finished with the Theatre Arts Club and can’t wait to hear it. My Divorce has been finalized and now I am able to see my children a whole lot more. We have a great time together and we have missed each other very much. It breaks my heart a little when they say things like “I’m glad we get to see you now.” but it also lifts my spirits to know they do love me.

Yesterday alone I did two radio interviews, sold advertisement space on our radio show, had food, washed the car, changed oil in car, did laundry for Vegas trip, then showered, went to work, got the kids for dinner, took them home, went to our final Theatre Arts Club meeting of the semester, and topped the evening off with two drinks at Mickey’s with good friends.

I have also been working on the play Little Shop of Horrors which has consumed much of my time. The play opens next weekend and is turning out to be fantastic. Although I am super amazing in the show, I think the plant will end up stealing the spotlight. Being the first musical I have had a role bigger than “Chours” it has been a learning experience for me.

I head off to Vegas today for the weekend and a little R&R, well I never really end up resting but it is so relaxing, strange. I’m going with my girlfriend Christian, my friend and his wife (Shad and Katrina), and my brother and his wife (Shay and Karissa). So it will be as follows: Shay, Shad and Chad with Christian, Katrina and Karissa…what a mouthful… you know what, I’ll let that one linger. Wish us all happy fun time.

No comments: