Friday, September 26, 2008

A couple days with my kids.

So I got back home from Vegas. Tuesday my father was in town and my ex let me have our kids so we could all go to dinner. I don't think they have seen eachother since Thanksgiving last year. We had mexican at Casa Carona and had a blast. I invited my girlfrind Christian so she and my dad could meet. It went great. After dinner their mother came and picked them up and I asked if I could take them to the Circus. She said yes but was a little reluctant because she wanted to take them as well. In the end she agreed I could take them and I am (and was) very greatful for that. Fast forward to Thursday. I get the kids dropped off to me and head to the Circus. We get our tickets, go in and see all the animal's there; Lamas, Ponys, Horses, Elephants...even a Hippo! The Elephants were giving rides at six dollars a ride. I asked the kids if they wanted to do it and Miss A. was to scared, Mr. A. wasn't interested and Mr. J. said "YEA!" We got him on his quick little ride and then went in to see the Circus. We met up with Christian and her little bro and had a wonderful time watching the Circus. During intermission Miss A. got her face painted like a cat. I don't care what anyone says, my daughter is the most beautiful thing on this planet and I have pictures to prove it. Anyway, so the Circus ends and Mr. A didn't get anything. I only had five dollars left and all he wanted was a snow cone. Snow cones were two fifty so I told the other to I would get them one but they had to share which they were not to keen on. I explaned that one got an Elephant ride and the other got a face painting so he got his own snw cone. As I got the snow cones Mr A. told me to ask for a cup to split it with so I did, the response was "two fifty." I said "Two fifty for an empty cup?" to which I got "It's two fifty per cup, empty or full." We then walked away and I said sorry guys. The next thing I know a guy comes up to me and hands me a five dollar bill. He said "Here you go. You two get one too." My children and I thanked him and got the extra snow cones and we all hung out together eating them and getting brain freaze. I had such a great time with my kids and am happy to know there are some good people left in this world.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hello my dear, how the bloody hell are you. Yes I found you on here, I love reading your blogs. Sounds like you all had a blast at the Circus. Quite curious as to why there was a hippo at the circus though! How are things in RC? Stay safe, behave :0)