Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stuck again.

So its been awhile, I just wish there was a pause button for life so I could just take time to breath or think or catch up on shit. I am sure everyone feels this way so me bitching about it seems a little lame so lets just say I'm bitching for all of us out there. I have had an ok week and hope things get better. I spent this last weekend drunk out of my head for one last binge before getting in shape, it didn't work out so good. I had fun and all but up to a point, latly I've just been feeling like I'm stuck in a rut, probably because I am stuck in a rut. I have many more hurdles to jump before getting this whole devorice thing finalized and that sucks, I thought December I would be done with it but alas, things have not worked according to plan. That is most likely the cause of much of the stress I have beeen feeling lately. On a brighter side of things my big sis sent me my patch from a give away she did. I was so excited when I saw the envolope to see what I got, I actually waited until I went to school and came back to hold on to the suprise. When I opened the envolope I found a sweet little card and the Crater Lake patch, I didn't know what I was going to do with it until I went in my room and saw my Dropkick Murpys soccer jersy. The colors match and I think a jersy is a good place for a patch. Other than that life has been life, not enough hours in the day to get things done, not enough hours at night to sleep well but to many hours to enjoy any of it. I can't wait to get out of here again.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

I'm so glad you like your little patch:):) LOVE YOU!!!!