Thursday, September 11, 2008

What an all over the place day.

Today started out like all my days, boring. The thing is my "day" starts in the afternoon and so during the moring to until my "day" starts I am sitting around bored off my ass. I wish I could find something to do which is constructive but I simply lack the insperation or motivation to do anything. Hopefully I get unstuck soon. I called my "boss" this afternoon and told him I needed traing up here in Ridgecrest and he asked "You haven't been trained?" to which I replied "Well, somebody came up here for an hour or two and showed me around the computer but I tried I actually have no clue what I'm doing." as he breathed a sigh of frustration he said "I will have someone call you" which they have not. The job only pays about 25 dollars a week and im not sure thats worth the frustration, but that does pay for my cell phone. After that frustrating call, I hate talking to people, I went up to school a little early to sign up for a weightlifting class. I met with Mr. Ernst and I told him my situation and he is getting me on track with getting bigger. He explaned most everyone wants to tone so they do smaller amounts of weight with about 8-10 reps, but I need as much weight as I can lift with only one or two reps, a few minutes to cool off and then do it again. I only have a few machines I am working with because I am mainly working on my upper body. After that I went to my theater production class. We had a saftey meeting so we all know how to be safe with tools and how we deal with things if someone does get hurt, which is usually find Chad and the first aid kit. We then started on blocking, fun fun fun. Unfourtunatly while we were being dismissed someone fell and hurt them selves on the stairs. We decided because it happened at school the best course of action was to get a report on it and take said injured person to the E.R. for them to be examened, I drove them there and waited until they were in the proper care of others before leaving, hope all is well.

No comments: