Monday, September 1, 2008

I am a quiter

I have decided to actually try to quit smoking. I do this not for my health or any good reason other than the smell is begining to bother me a little. It will be hard because a lot of my friends smoke but they are great friends and I'm sure will be supportive. On the health side of it I figure if I'm gonna quit, I might as well try a healthy lifestyle for a bit. I figure all it will take is changing a few habits. I know that habits are a hard thing to break or change but I figure if I really put my mind to it I can do it. I'll be healthier, stronger, happier and all around feeling better. I will try to post daily with my progress.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

YEAH for you!!! Get lots of gum:):)It's a stinky habit and SO darn expensive! Just think of all that extra money you'll have:)