Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend.

My weekend has started off pretty well, I get to have my kids and some family members from out of town are going to be here too. When I was growing up I was close to my cousions and I hope my kids are too. Last night Christian and Audrey made cookies together and we each got to decorate one. The boys and I have been playing games together today, mostly call of duty 4 but now that I have wireless internet we can play computer games together as well. Yesterday I went to the newspapers in town and asked them if they could interview/run a story about the Theatre Arts Club and all we have planned, they both agreed and I think it's actually me thats going to be interviewed, thats kinda cool. We have been doing alot with the club and I just want to get the word out that we are actually doing someting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Which paper? And who's interviewing you? And how did it go? And ... what else?!

Tracy said...

Ian, how many papers are there in Ridgecrest? I mean, SERIOUSLY!!

Unknown said...

@tracy: There are two: The Daily Insufficient and the Farris Family Domination ... but it's been a while since I've been home, I might have mixed up the names.

Chad said...

@Ian: Those are them, I actually do one of the interviews today with Becky.
@Tracy:Please forgive my brothers ignorance, for he is an army man now ;)
@Ian:Crazy! as I was writing Tracy she called. it will be in this weeks News Review.

Tracy said...

Yay! So have you already been interviewed or is that still to come?