Friday, November 21, 2008

What a day.

I woke up early today to go to Wal-Mart. Usually I go to spend money but this time I went to get some money. It was not for me exactily, Wal-Mart donated $200 to the Theatre Arts Club. A bunch of us from the club went to accept the donation and to take a photo for the newspaper. We had a lot of fun. Christian and I then went to the college to check up on some community stuff the club is particapating in and found out some interesting things. The blog for that will come later. We then went to order shirts for our upcoming show "Picnic", went home for a little break, then took Christian home so I could go to my friends house and work on mine and his movie we are writting. In the late afternoon I picked Christian back up and we went to the Boys and Girls club to help out like we have been doing every Friday. A very busy day, poorly written but well lived.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

what a great day!!! Isn't is awesome to be able to help others? you rock:)