Monday, August 25, 2008

Sooo...

I haven't been writing a lot latley, like I said was going to happen. That sucks, I actually love to write, especialy when I know how to spell something correctly without looking it up and when I stumble upon some hidden person inside me that actually writes well (see past blogs) At any rate life has been... going for me. I say "going for me" because it's not going horrable, or going super, it's just going. One thing I have found is that I am way to involved with myspace apps and have decided to add no more. I almost decided to delete the ones I had but didn't due to the height I have reached in them. I find it a complete waste of my time and yet can not pull myself away from it. It's a sickness. In other news Christain and I saw Pineapple Express today. First thing is first, would I recomend this? (weed) Yes but wait for DVD. It just seemed that there were (weed) things put into it for one joke to work but then they never went back to (weed) finish how it would play out and they recycled (weed) somethings a bit too much. I also believe that the previews are misrepresnting (weed) the story line a bit. I don't know, maybe I'm just an asshole, you let me know if you see it. I really don't know what else to say about it other than I found it amusing and I enjoyed it but could have enjoyed it just as much or better (on weed) at home. Oh, and Rosie Perez is in it. God bless her. She still trys.

No comments: