Monday, July 6, 2009

Audition anyone?

I got an audition for something filming in Albuquerque, problem is auditions are this Wednsday. Not to worry, the amazing Chad is on the job. I sent in my headshot and resume and the guy who is casting sent me an email asking if I could do a video audition. I asked him if I would have a copy of the script or what he wanted, I then got an email with a phone number to call to hammer out details. I called and i will be getting the "sides" emailed to me. Sweet! He is filming not only this but a few and will use this audition for the future projects as well. I hope it works out.

The kids and I are getting ready for our camping trip. By doing so I have gone back into the dungeon we have as a storage unit to find all our camping gear only to find...we have none. Its been so long since we have gone I have no idea where any of it is, or where it went. I have two theorys. My brother will be in town tomorrow and we will get the food shopping done, look for a new tent and pick up whatever little gadgets we need. I have the fishing poles, sleeping bags, bow and arrows and other odds and ends ready. This will be an epic camping trip.

No comments: