Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures?

I can't remember when the last time it was that I took a picture. I love taking them but have taken a hiatus of sorts. It might have to do with being so busy looking for acting work and spending copiuos amounts of my time in a car, it also could be the fact that I havent seen my kids in two weeks. I get them tonight and have a camping trip planned this coming week. Should have a lot of pictures to post then and many good stories to share.We enjoy getting out together and spending time doing all the things I remember doing when I was their age. We also enjoy just lounging around the house doing our own things; watching tv, playing video games, computers, board games, all sorts of stuff.Hopefully I get to taking and sharing more pictures, and write better, more acurately and more often.

No comments: