Friday, July 31, 2009

Well then.

I spent this last week in Las Vegas to celebrate my Dads 60th birthday. I had a pretty good time. The party itself was a surprise party and it was a complete success. I was originally only going to stay the weekend at the Stratosphere but due to a family member who could not make the trip, I took their spot at the Polo Towers for the week. Christian, The kids and I all stayed at the Stratosphere for the weekend with my brother Shay and his family.

I ended up going to the airport to pick up my other brother Ian. No one knew if he was going to make it out or not, not even him until about twenty four hours before his flight. He stayed his day or so and I eventually took him back to the airport to go home.

The rest of the week was very relaxing. I drove Christian back to RC so she could go to work and thirty minutes later I was back on the road to Las Vegas. The kids and I spent a lot of time in the pool and looking at the strip on our balconies. I read The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. We watched T.V. Went out to Chuck E. Cheese's... and that's about it.

I came home to RC and now Christian and I are no longer together. We started talking about things and its just not gonna work out. We are still friends and (as far as I know) there are no hard feelings. I know this is all over the place but I'm a little out of storts but a lot has been going on and I have been away and unable to write about it all so it gets a little jumbled.

No comments: