Monday, July 20, 2009

Marley and Me.

I watched Marley and Me for the first time the other day and I absolutely loved it. It was a little depressing to me in a way though... it might have something to do with me being a 27 year old divorcee who's an out of work actor living with his mother and only seeing his children when its "his time"... or maybe I'm just an asshole. Either way the movie was still great.

It got me thinking a lot about happiness and how it seems to be eluding me. The choices I've made in my life have been a mixture of turmoil, complacency and bliss but they have been (for the most part) my choices. I'm not thinking of the choices I've made in a sense of "What could I have changed in the past?" but much more in the sense of "What can I curently change to make my life better?" Keeping in mind if my life is better, so are the lives of my Children.

I'm not saying I'm unhappy, I'm just saying things could be much better and I need to do a lot of work to get there. It will be a rough road to travel but the rewards will be well worth it. Luckily I have the love and support of my family and friends who love me and whom I love very much.

2 comments:

~Chay~ said...

You linked it right. Hope we are included in that circle of friends, cause we care for you bunches. Hope you have a good day Chad.

Raesha D said...

You can do it!!! You can do it!!!!