Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last day in Abq.

Today I took Christian to the swap meet at the Albuquerque fair grounds. We walked around for awhile looking at all the items people were selling. Some were pretty cool, like knives, swords...well ok thats pretty much the cool stuff. And some of it was kinda crappy like $5 for a Beatles album that was taped together and the record inside was no where near playable, and underware. It's interesting to see people selling underware, its more interesting to see people buying it. I did find a shirt I wanted though, just a simple yellow shirt with a Zia on it with the words "New Mexico" underneith it. Christian didn't seem interested in buying anything but had fun looking around. We begain to get hungry so we grabbed a quick bite, a corn dog for Christian and a breakfast burrito with green chili for me. We were full but I decided to get indian fry bread for Christian to try for the first time, she basicaly had an orgasim in her mouth when she bit into it, so I think she liked it. After finishing her orgasim on a plate we headed over to the horse track. It was opening day and Christian had never been to a horse race before so we made a little wager, and I mean little, $2. We went outside to watch the race and low and behold...we did not win, but it was fun to try. We stuck around and watched a few races, one of which a Jocky fell from their horse and hit the side rail. I didn't see it first hand as I was taking pictures as I always do but I did see the ambulance pull up and seeing the Jocky not moving. I was a bit away to see if there was actually movement or not but the E.M.T.'s loaded him up quick and rushed him off. Hope he's doing well. It started raining so we decided we would call it a day and head home. It was still preatty early afternoon so we watched a scary movie as per Christians request. The movie was Evil Dead and she freaked out at some of the more scary parts but I was there holding her close :) When the movie was over we decided to go to a used video store called Hastings and get Evil Dead 2 bring it home and watch it again holding on to keep her safe. When that was over we made it a true Evil Dead marathon and watched Army Of Darkness, not so scary but still holding close. We had a great time just relaxing and watching the movies. Now I am mostly packed and ready for our drive out to R/C tomorrow morning. h if I hadn't mentioned it before, we refunded Christians ticket and she and I will be driving back together with a quick stop to pick up her car in barstow.

No comments: