Friday, August 8, 2008

Ouch damnit!

Well I didn't do much of anything today. I woke up and went to my sister's house to feed her dogs and then went straight back to my brother's house because we were going to go to chuckie cheeses for lunch so I needed to shower and all that. We went to chuckie cheeses for awhile, ate some pizza, played some games, got some prizes. We then went home and I did nothing while Karissa packed. After what seemed like an enernity I picked up one of those prizes the kids got...a mini frisbee. I picked it up and tossed it at Karissa and thus began a game of "if you don't catch it, you move to where it landed and throw it from there". Not only is that the name of it, those are also the rules. Well the child who owned the frisbee wanted it back so he got us a regular sized one to play with in trade. So with this being a normal sized frisbee we moved the game outside. We had more room to play in and more obsticals to deal with, the frisbee even went over the fence a few times. This frisbee had been outside for some time it seemed and was sun damaged to the point where it cracked but was still useable...until we broke it in half. We put our heads together and found some tape that held it together pretty well. Now we had been tossing this thing around for at least an hour or so and as Karissa tossed it to me I went to catch it and it bounced off my middle finger and onto the ground. I said an audible "ouch" and shook my finger, Karissa was waiting for me to move and pick it up and toss it to her when I looked down at my finger and saw that the cracked frisbee "idea" was a bad idea indeed, my finger was bleeding from the deep gash I sustained from the sharp edges. I didn't pick up the frisbee and started to go inside to clean it all up and Karissa looks at me and says "Seriously?" as if to say "You fucking pussy, you don't want to play anymore because the frisbee bounced off your finger...Pussy." Then I simply look at her, lift my middle finger and she says "Oh my gosh!" as if to say "I'm sorry I was such a dirty bitch to you just now." and follows me inside to get it washed and bandaged. I had so much fun though, I need to go get a new, non sun-dried, cracked, split in half, taped together frisbee to play with :)

No comments: