Thursday, August 7, 2008

My adventure.

I woke up today with a mission. As I am going to be in Ridgecrest for the next play I decided to look for the play we are doing so I could read it ahead of time and be prepared for auditions. I decided to drive around to the book stores in town rather than call around so it would get me out of the house and give me something to do. I drove from place to place wich took about 2 hours or so and did not find what I was looking for but I did find a book called "The secret diary of Laura Palmer" by Jennifer Lynch. I had to have it and it only cost $4.50! Jennifer Lynch is the daughter of Twin Peaks co-creator David Lynch so I'm guessing she had a pretty good insight as to what needed to be in the "diary". I am a huge Twin Peaks fan and cant wait to jump right into this book. That was my suprise. After going all around town book searching I started to become hungy and decided to stop at St. Clair winery for some lunch and a flight of wine tasting. I had a tuna and artichoke heart sandwich which was great and decided on the spot to give myself a present. I ordered the conolli for desert. It was a little gift to myself just for fun and it tasted great as well. Tonight after I feed my sisters dogs its back to my brothers house for some more wine and a movie.

No comments: