Friday, August 15, 2008

Missing day.

Yesterday Christian and I did absolutly nothing. We sat around all day and watched T.V. I took some Tylonal P.M. because I wasent feeling well and slept most of the day away. Today however we left the house around 11:30 for lunch. We went to a place called Twin Peaks. I love the old ninty's show of the same name but they are not related I found out. It is like a Hooters only with a more outdoorsy theme. It was fun, the food was good and the girls wore very little, a great combination. After lunch we came back home and watched Thundercats for a while. When 5:30 rolled around we went over to my sisters house for dinner. She made some sort of roast and it tasted fantastic, she is very good in the kitchen. We sat around eating and visiting with her and her family for awhile. I probably wont see them again before I leave on Sunday, which sucks, so I had a wonderful time but it was also a little sad. It was great living so close to her and having our lunch dates, it's been about sixteen years since we have lived in the same town and I enjoyed all the time I was able to spend with her. Tomorrow will be Christian and my last day in Albuquerque, we plan on going to the swap meet at the fair grounds so she can smell the greatest smell on earth, roasting green chili's. It's also opening day for the horse race's and its all in the same area so we might stop by to see that too.

No comments: