Sunday, August 3, 2008

I will miss it here.

I have had a great time in Albuquerque. That being said, I hate that I (most likely) have to leave. I don't want to leave for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons is my sister. I have had a great time and appreceate everything my brother S and his wife K have done for me but my oldest sister and I have not had the opertunity to spend time with eachother until now. I love all my family members very much but Big E and Reash I have always wanted to be like. I also believe that Big E got a lot of who he is from her and I got it through him. I dont really knw how to explane how and how much I love my sister. She wanted me to watch her house and take care of her dogs while she was (and is) away. I think before she asked me she knew I would say yes. After I actually said yes (and yes she did not make an ASS out of U and ME) she told me how much she was going to pay me. I wasent offended but I was. If I can do something for you I will, I dont expect to be paid unless there is a cost for what I am to do and I dont have the money. If I do have the money then no problem. Anyway, I love my sister and am glad to be house/dog sitting for her. Oh and next to the green chili they have here, I will miss this...

No comments: