Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another one bites the dust.

Another year goes down in the history books. I have been thinking about this year a lot and I figure this was probably one of the more interesting years of my life. Not good, not bad, just interesting. It started off with my wife of seven, almost eight, years wanting a divorce. That started out ok but soon took a turn for the worse. I got over it but am still awaiting said divorce. I then got a girlfriend, a hot little number who up until then was just a friend from school. We never hung out or even talked much but I gave it a shot and am very happy I did.

I moved to Albuquerque for a few months with my Brother and his family and worked on two films. I moved back to R/C, went to school and became the V.P. of the Theatre Arts Club. My Grandfather passed away. I went to Washington for the funeral and saw family and friends I hadn't seen in years.

My other Brother went back to Iraq for his 2nd tour, this time armed with a camera. My computer died. I went to the Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta ( I actually went back and fourth to Alb. probably ten times) Thats all that pops up at the moment but I'm sure there are many more smaller stories and adventures. I wonder what 2009 has in store for me. Hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I like to read articles like this. Just add some pics :)