Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bands.

I went out last night to a place called The Launchpad. Its a cool little place down on Central that has all sorts of bands play. I saw on there web site that a band called Of God And Science were playing. I have heard of them before through the Giranimals and so I decided to check them out. I had a blast. I love going to this little place and seeing local bands do their thing, sometimes you get good stuff and sometimes you get crap. Well yesterday was a good day. All the bands that played were awesome. If you are ever in Albuquerque check out the Launchpad.

Today I went to my Brother-in-laws graduation. He got an associates degree in buisness or something or other, I never remember crap like that, but I am very proud and happy for him.

Tomorrow I have no idea what I'm going to do. everyone will be going to church so I'll need something to do. Maybe I'll go to the old record stores I used to go to. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike definitely graduated with a bachelor's degree. A BS in computer science, perhaps? Or management of information science ... something businessy and computery :]

And if you need something to do ... ride the tram? Rent a bicycle and hang out in the arroyos? Stop by Georgia O'Keefe elementary for nostalgic sake?

Anonymous said...

would have been nice for you to come to Sacrament meeting with us, since it was "Christmas Sunday".