Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If you have not been told already, I'm an asshole.

I'm not here to talk shit and I will do my best not to in the future, but I promise nothing. That being said my ex-wife, or more apropreatly my, "I wish you were my ex" wife has crossed a line. I have been trying my best to move forward in this matter and have been metting a brick wall. I just want it said clearly and plainly, if she has painted me in a bad light or talked trash in the past it's more than likely only a half truth, her side of the story. After some recent events I have decided to stop being nice. She has acused me of "bulling" her and now I have decided to own up to the moniker. What I am saying is, now if she says something bad about me, its more than likely true from this point on.

No comments: