Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Old friends new friends.

I guess I should really call this "Friends from long ago" as to not imply that, A) My friends are old and 2) well I can't think of two at this point, my mind seems to have gone blank... Anyway, that being said I went out with a long time friend of mine last night and her boyfriend. I have known Nikki for... well for a long long time. My Father worked with her Mother up here in Washington and we were born in the same hospital. Not quite sure we met at that age but whatever. The first time I remember meeting her was in good old Ridgecrest when I moved there in the 5th grade. She a birthday party I was invited to and when my Dad walked me to the door her Mom answered and they both were suprised to see eachother in the same town, let alone tiny little R/C.

So anyways, we went out and had a great time. We only had time for one beer because she had to work in the morning but still it was good to see her and finally meet Tony. He seems pretty cool. He seems like a quiet guy but still like I said we only hung out long enough for a beer. We are all going to try and get together tonight because she doesn't work in the morning, he does but he owns his buissness so he can go in when he feels like it. It's great being up here amoung friends and family I just wish the circumstances were diffrent.

No comments: