Monday, December 1, 2008

Part 2

Before we went to Sea World I was informed that my Grandfather had passed away. This saddens me greatly. I have not seen him in a few years but that in no way means I loved him any less. He lived in Washington for many years and that made it a little harder to visit him while I was in other states. I spent the first 5 or so years of my life in Washington as well and spent many days at his ocean front home with my Grandmother and him.
I am currently in Washington awaiting the funeral. I have had to miss this final week of play practice and I am sorry for that but I think, as do others, I have made the right choice. I will be back in R/C for the performances so the show will go on. I will write about the trip we did at Sea World soon but for now I will be visiting with family I have not seen for a few years now.

No comments: