Thursday, December 25, 2008

I should not of come here...

I never want to leave! Yesterday I drove over to the school I attended here as a child. It looks a lot different and a lot smaller than I remember. I then decided to go over to where my old house was and decided to stop by and old family friends house. Before I even got the nerve up to go to the door Carol came out to see who pulled in her driveway. I looked at her and said "Hi. It's Chad Terry." and she said, "Well yea, I'm looking right at you." hahaha. She was in her kitchen baking and cleaning and doing about a million things, just like old times. I said hello to some of her younger children who didn't remember me but were welcoming all the same, They got my Xbox gamer tag and now we will be playing Call of Duty together all the time.

Her older sons finaly came over and we got all caught up. One of them is going to school in Utah to become a lawyer and the other is a cop close to where my sister lives and I am going to go on a ride along with him tomorrow. it is so fun to see people I haven't seen in years and pick up as if no time has passed at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome. It's been a long, long time since I've gone wandering around Albuquerque in search of old friends.