Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I awoke this morning to rain which quickly turned to snow which inadvertently will become slush due to the already wet ground. The weather looks like it should hold this way for quite sometime. I am going to be heading up to my old house today which is a few hundred or so feet higher in elevation than where I currently am. The snow should be sticking there I assume. I am also headed to a Christmas party for my sisters work. I am going to pick something up from Wal-Mart so i may participate in the gift exchange, that should be fun.

Yesterday I went to the natural history museum with my Sister, her Husband, two of my Nieces and one of my Nephews. We had a lot of fun, I took pictures but they are very similar to pictures I have taken there in the past just with different people so thats cool.

No comments: