Friday, December 19, 2008

Off in a flash.

So I am now in Albuquerque. I am using my Sisters computer because mine is still a ginourmas paper weight. I drove through all night like I usually do, got here, had some breakfast, watched a movie and then fell asleep. I awoke to the sounds of Full House and thought "Well, I need to get out of this room." I guess I could have changed the channel because no one was watching it but I didn't feel like it. No plans today but I'm sure I will have plenty to write about on this trip.

Before I left R/C I gave someone my old '56 Ford pickup. We picked it up off of my ex's Mom's property. It's a project I was supposed to have done for my 16th birthday and seeing as its been ten years and nothing has happened with it, I gave it to someone whom restores cars so I feel good about where it is going. There was another car out there I think that was left for me, a 1966 Ambassador I think, but I couldn't get another trailer lined up before I left for Alb. I hope it's still there when I get back. If it is I will be extreamly happy. This car requires much less work and is very special to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have helped you with that Ambassador. That is a badass car.