Thursday, December 4, 2008

Homeward bound.

Well my computer in now an ex-computer. It crashed the other night and I can not get it to turn on at all anymore. It had a good run and I should be able to get the info off the hard drive. This is my last night in the town of my birth. I have much to say but am leaving soon to get to the hotel by the airport for my early flight. My Grandfathers funeral was nice and I held up well, on the outside at least. I never have done well with these kinds of things but amazingly I didn't come unglued.

The speaches were beautiful as was the entire service. Many people know me as an over abundent picture taker but I took no pictures, save one... from the grave site looking out towards Mt. Rainer. My Grandfather took many many slides of the mountain and it was a clear enough day to see it. The rest I will save for my memory alone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you guys.