Monday, July 14, 2008

Back in the U.S.S.R/C

I am now back in the good ole' R/C, but only for a short time. I went to Venice Beach yesterday and am now lobster man. I had a great time there. I went with Chiristian and a group of friends. When we got there Christian and I went straight out to the water and didnt come back on land for two and a half or three hours. It didn't seem like that long but we were having fun. We were out there boogie boarding and we caught a few waves and a few waves caught us. My left nipple ring was removed by one wave and another rolled me around and made me do a few summer saults under water. When we did get out of the water we walked down where all the shops and muscle are to have some lunch. We found a "deli" that was a little pricey but good. I ended up spending $50 on the both of us just for lunch, but she's worth it and the food was great. After lunch we went back out into the water for a few hours and walked around the shops again. We stopped to watch one of the street performers there and I was taking a lot of pictures, so he decided to grab me and put me in his little act. First thing he did was stand me face to face with him, then he took off my shirt. Christian had the camera by now and I havent seen the pictures yet but I'm sure they are great. He then made me dance "dance monkey dance" it was mostly The Robot moves and some pelvic thursts and if you know me, was fricking hilarious. The day was coming to a close so we packed up and headded back to R/C stopped in Lancaster for some food and continued on. We got home around eleven and I went straight to sleep. It was a great trip. So I am now in R/C for about one week. My Sis in Alb. has told me about a job I need to get back for so I can't extend my stay. I am still waiting to hear about the cartoon but things look promising.

No comments: