Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Like The Flash, I'm off.

I am on the road again. I leave in the morning to venture back to Albuquerque. I have been here a little over a week and it has seemed like a year. I've seen sun, rain, floods and even hail. You know the end of the world is here when Ridgecrest has that kind of weather in July! I had a great time with my kids, they are so cool. We played video games (my oldest kicking my ass on Rock Band) We swam (me sitting in the shade the whole time due to the lobster suit I was wearing) We went out for a few meals (thanks Mom) We even had a little party (they helped me pick out food and sodas and loved being involved). I miss them so much being so far away but I know it will eventually be worth it. I don't know when I will be back next because I have a few things lined up for me as far as work goes. One is for a law firm, one is for Pepsi, and then the cartoon. There are cons and pros to all of them and after I weigh all my options I'm sure I'll make the right decision(s).

No comments: