Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My day.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with my sis Reasha. We had a great time, I enjoy when we get together because I havent seen her as much as my other siblings over the past 16 years. She has a great personality that goes well with mine. Anyone who likes Aressted Development as much as I do has to be awsome. We had a great lunch and before I dropped her off back at work she pointed me in the direction of a record store. I had some time to kill before my audition so I went looking. I have been trying to find a record by a local band called Flake to no avail. My brother bought it years ago as we passed through here but he some how left it in his car and it became melted. I am trying to get him a replacement and if posible one for myself as well. Like I said I couldnt find the Flake album but I was able to find and perchase 2 Cat Stevens, 1 Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers and 1 Rolling Stones, I love records. This record store also had some vintage clothing that I looked through and found a shirt that was from some sort of Halloween get together back in 1991, it has a ribcage and arm bones on it so naturally, I had to have it. I had about 2 hours left before my audition and I was about 45 minutes away from where I live so I decided to kill time by taking my records home. 45 minutes later I dropped off the records and headed back out to go audition. I ended up only a few blocks away from the record store. I was the third person there and the third to audition. I was the only person who was trying out for Osiris that I know of so my chances look good. After that was all done with I decided to find a winery and relax a little bit. I punched a feww things into my navigation system (to which I always say "computer" before using and "engage" when I'm done.) and I found a winery only five miles away. I grabbed a glass and sat down by the pond and the day just washed off. I was very relaxed and it was so beautiful. The sky was dark due to a storm that was rolling in and that added to the beauty of this incredible land. I have always loved the summer storms of New Mexico and as the winery was closing I decided I hadnt had enough yet. I headed back twards home and stopped in a little bar called Crazy Croc's Tavern. It sits on a little hill over looking Albuquerque and facing the mountians. I sat there and watched the lightning for a good three hours, then people were showing up and they ruined it. I then went home watched a movie and went to bed. It was a great day.

No comments: