Monday, July 7, 2008

FUUUUUCK!!!!

So I got up today and was going to cash some checks I'm still getting from the movies I just did. I have found the place I want to rent and after cashing my checks was going to look for work in that area. I get all nice looking to pick up applications, come down stairs to find my car with a flat tire. I was screwed. I mean I letarly had a screw in my flat tire. My brother helps me out with changing my tire and gives me his Sam's Club card to go and get it patched. So I'm a little upset it's going to take me longer to get my stuff done but am pleasently suprised when I get my car back and they tell me Sam's Club dosen't charge there members for patches. I get in my car a little happier having not paid for something so frustrating. I drive down Alameda heading to the 25 to get to Old Town when I feel a sharp pain in my left arm, I look down kill what ever bug had been biting me and before I look up *crunch*. I look up and find the nose of my car up the ass of the car in front of me. "Fuck!" We pull over he gets my info and I'm back on my way to Old Town to look for work in the area, only now I am in an extreamly bad mood. I get to the area I want to be in but decide instead to grab a margarita and a shrimp cocktail. Then I go back home. I have had a horrable day and can't wait for it to be over.

No comments: