Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home.






So I made it safe and sound back to Alb. I got in last night around one A.M. I got stuck in Arizona for a while due to rain and flooding. It was raining and hailing so hard I could barely see so I decided it would be a good idea to stop off at one of those little "rock" stores. I did so and tried to leave about 15 minutes later and the exit/entrance to the highway was under water. I decided not to risk it and pulled over and just sat and enjoyed the lightning. Then a Porche came down and thought "This things a boat too right?" well let me tell you...it is not. It stalled out in the deepend and he had to climb out and walk through the muddy water. A truck eventually pulled it out and he grabbed a cup and started scooping water out of it, then he tried to start it and guess what! It didn't start. I will post pics soon. Also today I have an interview with Pepsi and as I was getting read I got a phone call. It was the casting agency I've been working with and they want me back on "Run for her life." I love it here, I can't wait for my kids to come out.

No comments: