Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Picking up the pieces.

So I have gotten in contact with my insurance company to pick up the pieces of my broken car. Everything should be fixed while I am in R/C, I just have to give them a call when I get to town so they can send out a rep to check it out. I am so incredibly upset with myself over this. I am one of the best drivers I know and I love my car, it pains me to see her all messed up (yea I know, I need a hobby right?). Today I went out to lunch with my sis again and when she saw it I said "Meteorite." I don't think she believed me. I told her the story over lunch, which took forever, we laughed, ate, and she went back to work. I came back to the house, played Gutair Hero 3, including the Dropkick Murphys songs I downloaded last night.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

We're totally turning into having a little weekly lunch date! I love it:) Though it's not great for my weight loss...but I'm loving spending time with you. It's been so long since we've been able to do that. I love yoU!