Tuesday, July 15, 2008

F'ing R/C

I am now compleatly and comfortably fine with hating Ridgecrest, CA. I have lived in that shit hole for sixteen years and loved every minute of it. I loved it being small and easy to navigate, small crime rate, good military influance... ect. ect. ect. I fucking hate Ridgecrest now. Lets start with #1 Small and easy to navigate, well yea thats nice but it makes it a lot eaiser to drink and drive. #2 small crime rate, Hahahaha. Who is kidding who? the crime rate here would jump 1000% if there were any competant cops around, I mean just look at the city council and how many crimes are committed there. #3 Good military influance? The people i have meet that are actually inlisted are stupid as fuck, the only good this military base has is its enginers. Fuck R/C.
P.S. I have been here for 5 days.

No comments: