Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I hate waiting.

Everything seems to happen to me all at once or not at all. I had two job interviews and an audition for a cartoon. The cartoon people told me I would know by the end of the week. That was two weeks ago and I finally heard back, I did not get it. O.K. no big deal I have other things on the horizon. I had my other interviews one that would pay great and have good benefits and the other just a job to have some money in my pocket. I have now waited 3 days after I was told I would know about the good job and have lost out on the other one because they needed someone ASAP. I am taking my chances with the better job and I had better get it. My brother whom I live with may be moving back to California and if he does I might have no other choice than to go back to Ridgecrest. Now that I know how much and why I hate Ridgecrest, I can't imagine going back.

No comments: